The Power Of The Blood Of Jesus Christ
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony". (Rev 12:11)
Mankind was created for relationship and intimacy with God but because of sin he fell and became estranged, (separated), from God. From Adam to Christ sin reigned and Satan through sin held all people captive. But because of Jesus Christ, His sacrifice and shed blood, man can be free and now has the means by which to be forgiven, cleansed of sin and reconciled to God with access to His throne and every promise, benefit and blessing of His Word and Kingdom.
In this powerful and moving series, Richard Pace reveals the significance and importance of the blood of Jesus Christ for salvation, redemption, justification, sanctification, and the power in the blood of Jesus Christ for deliverance, healing and transformation, protection, strength, sustenance and victory over Satan, demons, the kingdom of darkness, sin, the flesh (the sinful nature) and the world.
In this teaching series Richard Pace shares insights into:
- The seven revelations of the power of the blood of Jesus Christ and the work of the cross in the Old Testament.
- The seven occasions when Jesus blood was shed during His passion and why.
- The blessings and benefits we have received as a result of the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- The authority, power and victory we have over Satan, demons, sin, temptation, the flesh and the world through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Covenant, Communion and the blood of Jesus Christ
and much more.